Our Patient Portal login is secure convenient, and easy-to-use website that gives you 24/7 access to your electronic health records (EHR). Patients can also fill out pre-appointment forms, review a summary of their visit and exchange messages with Dr. Davis and Staff. Stay informed and take charge of your health!
Firefox, Chrome or Safari is recommended to access the Patient Portal. Internet Explorer does not function properly with the Patient Portal.
Please use messages in the Patient Portal for non-urgent communications only.
IF THIS IS AN EMERGENCY, PLEASE CALL 911
Follow these easy steps to get started!
- We will send you an e-mail to the address your provided at your last visit. It will include instructions with your username and the URL to the Patient Portal. Already have access Click HERE
- Enter your date of birth when you login. This step will increase the protection and security of your medical records.
- Change your password the first time you login, to ensure your information is protected.
- View and update or edit your account information from the My Health link.
- You will have 72 hours to log in to your portal for the first time using the instructions provided in the email. If you do not log in to the portal within 72 hours, you can use the “forgot password” link on the login page to gain access to your portal.
My Health. Patient can edit their contact preferences and medical history. Keep in mind that most demographic data under Contact Info is read-only, so you will need to contact our office to change things like email address, phone number, and home address.
Appointments – Patient can view upcoming and past appointments. This is where the patient can view any of their visit notes that have been finalized. For preliminary visits, the patient can view education information on any problems, diagnoses, medications, or lab results that have been documented..
Messages – Patients can exchange encrypted messages with Dr. Davis and members of our staff using IntraMail to ensure the protection of your Health records.
Tests and Results – Enables the patient to view their lab and test results.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Patient Portal?
Patient Portal offers you personalized and secure online access to portions of your medical records. It enables you to securely manage and receive information about your health. With Patient Portal you can:
- Request an appointment
- View portions of your electronic health record, including diagnosis, medications and allergies.
- View most test results as your provider releases them.
- Request prescription refills.
- Communicate electronically and securely with our team.
- Patient Education Material available.
- Respond to medical history questionnaires in advance of your appointment.
How do I sign up?
There are a few ways you can sign up for a Patient Portal account:
1. If you are a patient at one of our offices, you can sign up during your registration process.
2. New or existing patients are sent an e-mail for setup of Patient Portal. This e-mail will enable you to activate and access your Patient Portal account. If you need help with this, you can contact our Office Manager, Pauline at 215-376-0306
3. You can sign up online using the link here.
Is there a fee to use Patient Portal?
Patient Portal is a free service offered to our patients.
If some of my health and demographic information on Patient Portal is not correct, what should I do?
Patient Portal clinical information comes directly from the electronic medical record. Please contact us, or on your next visit, ask the practice to correct any inaccurate information. Your health information is reviewed and updated in your electronic medical record each visit. Remember that your diagnosis on arrival my not be the same upon discharge.
Patient Portal demographic information can be updated by the patient. My Profile screen gives the patient opportunities to edit. That information does not update the patient’s record automatically. The practice will verify the information before updating the patient record.
If I send a message to my doctor when can I expect a reply?
Patient Portal is NOT to be used for urgent messages. If you need to contact your provider immediately, please call them directly.
You can expect your provider/staff to contact you within 2 business days of your Patient Portal message.
I forgot my password. What should I do?
You may click the “Forgot your password” link on the sign-in page to reset your password online. If you are unable to reset your password, contact the Patient Portal Support Team at 215-376-0306
How is Patient Portal secure?
This service uses a high level of security and adheres to the latest security and HIPAA standards to protect the privacy and confidentiality of healthcare information transmitted through its provider-patient messaging service. All users – patients, providers, and the provider’s authorized staff must sign in to the service with a unique User ID and password.
Patient can view Portal Activity to ensure only those with correct proxy access are viewing their chart.
What is my user ID?
User ID’s for Patient Portal are the patient/parent e-mail address. Thus, an email address can be used only once in the Patient Portal. Your email address should have been collected during the registration process.
I keep trying to get to log in, and get a message, “Login information is incorrect. Please try again.” Why?
There are many factors needing to be taken into consideration to maintain patient security. If your email address has changed, we may not have the most current address. If your phone number or your cell phone number has changed, the system cannot authenticate it. If you continue with login issues, please contact the Patient Portal Support Team for assistance at 215-376-0306